Holiday

My holiday
   
      My first holiday I'm just get bored in my home.I'm just doing wake up-eat-sleep.I had no idea about what I'm gonna do in holiday.I feel very strange because is day without task.So that,I spend my holiday for watched movie and playing games.

     I watch a lot movie but the movie that I most like is "A Queit Place" is a horror movie and telling about we can't make a sound because we can die by a blind monster that gonna kill someone who make a sound.The movie was very scared and sad at the same time.

    I try to make a productive and healthy day. I workout every morning and run every afternoon in sport jabar,but  my trouble in holiday is woken up on time in the morning.

   Last 2 week I went to Jakarta to visit my father in hospital. In Jakarta I went to senayan city to bought some clothes and ate food with my family. The traffic in Jakarta was not bad because a lot people in Jakarta went to visit their family in another city.I'm having fun with my family and my cousin.

  Before new year my family is prepared for new year.I went to supermarket for bought meat,sausage and corn.We started barbecueing at 10 pm and ate after saw a fireworks.I hope in 2020 I will be a better person than before.

After all,thats my holiday I had ever have


Komentar

Postingan Populer