Intoduce Myself

    Hello everyone.Let me introduce myself. My name is Prasetya Arya Mahardika and you can call me Arya.I was born in Jambi,11 June 2004.It means that I'm fiveteen years old right now. When I junior high school I'm moved from Bandung to Bengkulu because my father job.

    I live in Bengkulu 2 years. When I grade 9 I'm moved to Bandung and study in Junior high school 2 Bandung.

    I have a nice hobby and that is a playing a musical instrument and some sport like basketball and soccer. I just learned that hobby.My dream is to be procient in hobbies.

   In my house I live with my parent and my sister and brother. I have 2 brother and 1 sister and 1 younger sister. it means I'm 4th child.My sister is already married and have 1 child and my 2 brother is already collage in jakarta and bandung. My younger sister is in junior high school 2.

   My goal is to become a cop because I want to be like my father.

  That's all I want to say thank you for attention.Wassalamualaikum

Komentar

Postingan Populer