Abraham the poor man

Darvin and Haris meet at a supermarket
 Haris : hey bro is that you Darvin?
Darvin:No I am suprono. And you are Haris arent you Haris:OMG you still remember that name by the way I am Sari bro.
Darvin:By the way you are getting more handsome than before
Haris:So do you bro. You were so crumpled and filthy Darvin:What have you been doing recently
Haris:Uh I've just graduated from collage but now I am unemployee
 Darvin:Congrats bro. Ow bro I am also an unemployee lets fool around here When Haris and Darvin walk around
Arya: Sir can I have money I havent been eating since yesterday.
Darvin:Wait is that you?
Haris:You are Abraham arent you ?
Arya:OMG is that you guys Sari and suprono?
Darvin: Oh my god how can you be a homeless Arya:Actually I used to work in google.
Haris: wow really that's cool bro can you tell me how can you join google
 Arya:But
Darvin : But what
Arya:I was just
Haris:Just what
Arya: I was just an office boy there guys Haris:Ahahahhahhahaha
 Darvin:Oh my god we tought that you were a boss there
 Arya : Hehe that was my dream. I was fired from google a year ago Haris:Calm bro we will help you. Come with us bro we will buy you foods
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer